Monday, December 19, 2005

Welcome to Deaf People Suck Ass!!!

I started this blog because with all of the groups out there that scream about being marginalized and discriminated against there is still one group of people that feel they can take out there frustrations on a large segment of society and so far nobody has said one thing to them about it, probably for fear of being labeled something or other.

I, on the other hand, am going to say something about it, probably starting a war in the process.

There is one blogger out there that claims he is Arguably the Most Controversial Deaf Blogger in America. and he is where I will start.

Deaf bloggers, it seems, like to call those that can hear "hearies".....catchy huh?

And they say things like "hearies suck".

There is, in fact, a blog called Hearing People Suck.

Since they can keep their blog up, let's see how long this blog can stay up. I also started thsi blog to enter it into the "2005 Deaf Blog Awards", but I am not eleigible, since I am a "heary".

Talk about discrimination.

Anyway, to Ridor, who will be stopping by to check out this blog since I just nominated it for his "deaf blog awards", I say "Hi, and you need to learn what reverse discrimination is pal."

UPDATE: I nominated myself too late...maybe next year eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home